We will meet at the Km0 of the Zone +500, Masia Cal Figueras, to begin taking forces with a casual dinner with bread of the town to anoint it with our olive oil. We will complete this snack – dinner with local products and, of course, drinking our wines (white “El Nou de +500 and red “Bermell”).
With the energy of our wines we will start the guided walking tour to Selma, which is full of anecdotes and curiosities that we will explain during the tour.
We will match the arrival up in the abandoned village of Selma to enjoy the sunset, while we do a tasting of our cava Còdols with the typical coca of the village’s wood oven. We will see the whole landscape of Penedès tinged with roses, oranges and violets. When we already have the retinas full of these colors and the fresh begins to be noticed, we will start the return already in the darkness and lighting our torch, to the Masia Cal Figueras.
The visit includes:
- Snack dinner Km0.
- A white and a red wine during the snack dinner.
- Guided walking tour to Selma and back.
- Cava and coca from the town of Selma.
Recommendations and tour information:
- Suitable for all audiences (altitude difference of 250mts approx).
- Possibility of buying products +500.
- Requires a torch or lantern, comfortable shoes and water.