Meet Siurana, considered one of the most beautiful villages of Tarragona, declared a picturesque landscape in 1961. During our tour, we will delight ourselves with wonderful views of the town, we will discover the legend of the Moorish Queen and we will feel the peace that offers us a bath in the river.
Our day will consist of a visit to the village of Siurana, one of the last settlements of the Arabs in Catalunya, we will discover its history and enjoy its views and its architecture. After our visit we will make a tour along a path, adapted to the capabilities of the group, until we reach a kind of pools, called “pozas” where we can refresh ourselves taking a bath. At the end of the route, we will have the option to eat Mediterranean food and do a “Cap de ruc” wine tasting.
The journey by car will be approximately 45 minutes and the maximum capacity of the group will be 8 people.
- Reduced groups
- Difficulty level adapted to the group
- 45 minutes by car from Salou
- Optional mediterranean menu + wine taste
- 9:00h – Pick up at the hotel/appartment
- 9:45h – Arrival and visit Siurana
- 10:30h- Hiking route along the river
- 13:30-14:00h -Lunch at the restaurant (optional)/ Back to Salou
- 15:00-15:30h -Arrival to Salou
What I need to bring:
- Suitable footwear
- Swimwear (opcional)