Meet some of the most emblematic corners of Tarragona, absolute silence in the avencs of the Febró, a 250meter route with walls over 20 meters high. Total relax bathing in the pools of the river Siurana with spectacular views from the viewpoint of the abandoned village of Mussara, a journey that you will not forget.
Our journey will begin with a visit to the avencs de la Febró, a chasm that will make us feel tiny. Then we will make a walking tour to the pools of the Febró where we can cool off with a swim in the river. Finally, we will visit La Mussara, an uninhabited town that offers us wonderful views of the golden coast from its viewpoint.
The journey by car will be approximately 45 minutes and the maximum capacity of the group will be 8 people.
We have backpack baby carriers for the Little ones.
- Reduced groups
- Difficulty level adapted to the group
- 45 minutes by car
- Optional mediterranean menu + wine taste
- 9:00h – Pick up at the hotel/appartment
- 9:45h – Arrival and visit Avencs de La febró
- 10:30h- Hike and swim at the pools
- 13:30-14:00h -Visit the abandonned town of La Mussara
- 14:00-15:00h Return
What I need to bring:
- Suitable footwear
- Swimwear (opcional)